This training course is designed for those providing care services and will raise awareness of the importance of Safeguarding Vulnerable People. Participants completing this course will be in a better position to implement their company adult protection policy and the procedures they should follow.
On completion of the course, delegates will understand:
- Definition of Safeguarding
- Understanding what makes an adult vulnerable and open to abuse.
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising the signs of abuse
- Symptoms relating to abuse
- Dealing effectively with abuse
- Reporting and record keeping
The training is in line with the current legislation and guidelines and can be adapted to suit the particular client group.